Design Engineer (m/f) CATIA V5
− Location: Spanien, Barcelona − Functional area: Rücker Lypsa − Reference code: 17245703_HP
There is a bit of EDAG in almost every car. We are experts in complete vehicle development and the optimisation of production facilities for the automotive industry. With some 8.000 employees at 60 locations in 17 countries, we offer our customers a full range of automotive−related engineering services, and help them to transform technology into emotion.
- Deliver complete component and system level packaging and concept studies including styling feasibility
- Consistently work with the latest package data and work live on the VPM tree
- Work in collaboration with design engineering and project engineers to identify and specify design activity required, interpret requirements of the principal concept engineers and project engineers, assist in estimating time to complete and develop a work plan that supports on time release
- Component and system design and detailing from prototype (including mule vehicle support) to production, to internal and external design standards including GD&T
- Check the content of designs for release against the specification, the data integrity of CAD geometry and resolution of digital build concerns prior to sign−off
- Communicate progress and critical issues to the principal concept engineers, principal engineers, project engineers, and when necessary the chief engineer
- Leadership and motivation in a design role is essential, it is therefore core to the success of our business that these primary roles have the level of leadership and motivation to succeed
- Experience of managing or leading offsite resources to support design delivery timing
- Proven record of issue management (e.g. BCR)
- A strong track record of delivering design to timing, weight and cost targets
- Excellent CATIA V5 2D/3D skills
Why we are special:
- The opportunity to rediscover mobility through innovative projects in the automotive industry!
- We want you to join us in thinking outside the box and constantly questioning the technological status quo – tailored training will help you to meet this challenge.
Your contact person:
Rücker Lypsa, S.L.U.
Ms. Angels Rubio
Carretera del Prat 65
08940 Cornellà de Llobregat (Barcelona)
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.