Software Developer (m/f/d) Smart Factory
− Location: Fulda, München, Garching − Functional area: Production Solutions − Reference code: 18879911_HP
There is a bit of EDAG Production Solutions in almost every car. We are experts in general planning for factories and process improvement within the automotive industry. Join us with your passion and competence for technical challenges, because this is the reason for our success.
- Working in a team, developing innovative solutions for a wide range of specific smart factory applications
- Communication with stakeholders such as end users, technicians and other subject matter experts to develop applications for our customers
- Together with our team members, you continuously improve the way we implement, build and deliver our product
- Analysis of processes and requirements from our customers
- Support specification, testing, documentation and test automation to produce high quality software and maintaining new and existing software
- University degree in Computer Sciences Business Information Systems or an equivalent field
- Competent knowledge in agile methods, object−oriented design, continuous integration/deployment and software testing and the ability to quickly explore and comprehend new concepts and technologies
- Substantial practical experience in a modern object−oriented programming language (e.g. Java) and in using various methods in software design and automated testing to guarantee and improve code quality
- Experience in production area and related smart factory topics like MES, Paperless Factory, Digital Twin, RFID etc.
- Fluent in English, German would be an advantage
Why we are special:
- You have the opportunity to work in different countrys and cultures
- Short ways, directly connected with your colleagues and a small business based company culture
- You are an early bird or a late riser – start your day with a flexibel working concept
As a part of EDAG Production Solutions you are working for the Top Employer Automotive. You will be working closely with our customer in global and exciting challenges around the engineering environment. You’ll expect to work in varied projects, have professional enhancements, familiar work experience, an attractive payment package and because of our multifaceted portfolio a safe employment.
Have we gained your interest? Then please apply at our online career page: www.edag−ps.de/karriere. We look forward to receive your application.
Your contact person:
EDAG Production Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Ms. Pauline Kasimir
Tel.: +49 (661) 6000-75637www.edag-ps.de/en/careers
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.