Software Architect (m/f/d) Smart Factory
− Location: Fulda − Functional area: Production Solutions − Reference code: 18843108_HP
There is a bit of EDAG Production Solutions in almost every car. We are experts in general planning for factories and process improvement within the automotive industry. Join us with your passion and competence for technical challenges, because this is the reason for our success.
- Transform requirements into suitable data models and detailed IT architecture
- Develop IT models and architectures, development of core framework artefacts and libraries
- Ensure realization and transfer of designs and requirements into reliable products
- Provide clients with IT consulting and technical support including identifying business solutions and developing customized programming and troubleshooting.
- Help define and enhance the underlying software architecture so that it is extensible, cross platform, performant, secure and in line with the wider platform architecture roadmap
- University degree in Computer Sciences Business Information Systems or an equivalent field
- Several years of relevant work experience in the role of software architect, software developer or a similar role
- Experience in software development in one or more general purpose programming languages including but not limited to: C/C++, Java, C#, Python
- Strong understanding of non−functional design principles and you can demonstrate solving complex technology, people and process problems
- Proactive and motivated individual with a willingness to learn and fluent in English, German would be an advantage
Why we are special:
- You have the opportunity to work in different countrys and cultures
- Short ways, directly connected with your colleagues and a small business based company culture
- You are an early bird or a late riser – start your day with a flexibel working concept
As a part of EDAG Production Solutions you are working for the Top Employer Automotive. You will be working closely with our customer in global and exciting challenges around the engineering environment. You’ll expect to work in varied projects, have professional enhancements, familiar work experience, an attractive payment package and because of our multifaceted portfolio a safe employment.
Have we gained your interest? Then please apply at our online career page: www.edag−ps.de/karriere. We look forward to receive your application.
Your contact person:
EDAG Production Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Ms. Pauline Kasimir
Tel.: +49 (661) 6000-75637www.edag-ps.de/en/careers
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.