Controlling Team Leader (m/f/d)
− Location: Spanien, Barcelona − Functional area: Rücker Lypsa − Reference code: 19928002_HP
There is a bit of EDAG in almost every car. We are experts in complete vehicle development and the optimisation of production facilities for the automotive industry. With some 8.000 employees at 60 locations in 17 countries, we offer our customers a full range of automotive−related engineering services, and help them to transform technology into emotion.
- Local and Group reporting
- Planning and forecasting
- Risk management
- Management accounting
- Commercial system responsibility, and more focused on economic tasks
- Training/Education in business administration and / or industrial engineering
- Basic technical understanding to support the PM / PL in claim management and timing
- Knowledge in Project− and Risk− Management
- Good Team Communication Skills and structured way of working, and special resilience in critical project phases
- Flexibility to travel
Why we are special:
- Short communication channels, mutual cooperation and a corporate culture of a medium−sized company.
- Whether you're an early bird or a night owl – enjoy a flexible start to your working day.
- Interested in other countries and cultures? We offer worldwide job opportunities!
Your contact person:
Rücker Lypsa, S.L.U.
Ms. Doreen Mehlmann
Tel.: +49 (661) 6000-66864www.edag.de/en/karriere
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.