Software Developer / Application Developer (m/f/d) for CAD−Systems
− Location: Fulda, Wiesbaden − Functional area: Body Engineering − Reference code: 19965406_HP
There is a bit of EDAG in almost every car. We are experts in complete vehicle development and the optimisation of production facilities for the automotive industry. With some 8.000 employees at 60 locations in 17 countries, we offer our customers a full range of automotive−related engineering services, and help them to transform technology into emotion.
- As a CAD programmer, you will be responsible for the programming, visualisation and development of CATIA and NX scripts (macros, journals) using VB.NET
- Working in the team, you will get to know our programs and gradually become familiar with the work
- You will manage and assist with our EDAG databases, and provide user support for the collaboration portal (in−house database)
- You will occasionally carry out internal and external workshops in English and German for our employees and customers, and demonstrate how to use the collaboration portal
- A degree in IT, Business Informatics or Mechanical Engineering and great interest in programming
- Initial work experience in programming − ideally in programming macros
- Preferably initial experience in the fields of Product Data Management (PDM) and Product Life Cycle Management, Catia V5 and Siemens NX
- Ideally, initial programming skills in VB.NET. and JAVA or C++
- Great interest in IT and programming matters, and ideally a communicative, sociable personality
- Fluent German & English language skills are mandatory
Why we are special:
- Short communication channels, mutual cooperation and a corporate culture of a medium−sized company.
- Whether you're an early bird or a night owl – enjoy a flexible start to your working day.
- A permanent employment contract − because we build on long−term development. With you.
Your contact person:
EDAG Engineering GmbH
Ms. Doreen Mehlmann
Tel.: +49 (661) 6000-66864www.edag.de/en/karriere
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.