Project Engineer (m/f/d) Pedestrian Protection for Munich and China
− Location: München − Functional area: Vehicle Integration − Reference code: 19151404_HP
There is a bit of EDAG in almost every car. We are experts in complete vehicle development and the optimisation of production facilities for the automotive industry. With some 8.000 employees at 60 locations in 17 countries, we offer our customers a full range of automotive−related engineering services, and help them to transform technology into emotion.
- To ensure pedestrian protection system specification compliance
- Evaluation of styling, package and component variants
- Planning of required tests and numerical simulations
- Evaluation of results (weak points identification)
- Development, presentation and implementation of countermeasures
- Engineer with several years of vehicle safety expertise
- Willingness to travel to China for several months
- Experienced use of MS Office necessary; expertise in tools for CAE (Catia), CAE (Animator) and testing (Diadem) are an advantage
- Fluent Englisch and good German language skills are required
- Accuracy, self−dependence, commitment; strong skills in communication and organisation
Why we are special:
- Benefits for child birth and when you get married. Special purchasing conditions within the retail, health and travel industry
- The opportunity to rediscover mobility through innovative projects in the automotive industry
- We want you to join us in thinking outside the box and constantly questioning the technological status quo – tailored training will help you to meet this challenge.
Your contact person:
EDAG Engineering GmbH
Ms. Emine Dalaslan
Tel.: +49 (89) 350989-469www.edag.de/en/karriere
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.