Project Engineer (m/f) SX Engineering
− Location: Spanien, Barcelona − Functional area: Rücker Lypsa − Reference code: 17247802_HP
There is a bit of EDAG in almost every car. We are experts in complete vehicle development and the optimisation of production facilities for the automotive industry. With some 8.000 employees at 60 locations in 17 countries, we offer our customers a full range of automotive−related engineering services, and help them to transform technology into emotion.
- Complete and manage the SX DFMEA, coordinating a multi−disciplinary engineering team (wider business). Must be able to demonstrate a robust understanding of DFMEA creation process and utilisation through design phases
- Complete and manage the SX technical specifications, utilising previous project documentation, the candidate will be responsible for delivery of the final technical specification through to Chief Engineer Sign−Off
- Responsible for the SX design for manufacture (DFM) guidance and supporting the design engineering / styling through early McLaren development process (MDP), this will involve direct liaison with the Studio team (Styling & Engineering)
- Solely responsible for complete system BOM structuring, managing change through the ER process
- Support test specification definition where SX innovation requires evolution of an existing procedure, be able to demonstrate a strong understanding of DVP
- Strong analytical skills, competent in CAE simulation (analysis only) and load case definition aligned with SX DVP requirements
- Expert knowledge of SX engineering within the lightweight sports car automotive segment
- Strong technical project management with proven evidence of decision making
- Previous experience of OEM or tier one component and system management utilising all of the key attributes, with a demonstrable record of delivery of the accountabilities
- Proven leadership of design and cross−functional teams
- Experience of pre−Series build support and understanding of problem resolution timelines
- Excellent commercial awareness to maintain a focus on cost, profit, quality and risk
Why we are special:
- The opportunity to rediscover mobility through innovative projects in the automotive industry!
- We want you to join us in thinking outside the box and constantly questioning the technological status quo – tailored training will help you to meet this challenge.
Your contact person:
Rücker Lypsa, S.L.U.
Ms. Doreen Mehlmann
Tel.: +49 (661) 6000-66864www.edag.de/en/karriere
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.