Studio Engineer (m/f) prototype components and systems
− Location: Spanien, Barcelona − Functional area: Rücker Lypsa − Reference code: 17248102_HP
There is a bit of EDAG in almost every car. We are experts in complete vehicle development and the optimisation of production facilities for the automotive industry. With some 8.000 employees at 60 locations in 17 countries, we offer our customers a full range of automotive−related engineering services, and help them to transform technology into emotion.
- Create and develop component and system requirements and specifications
- Create vehicle−aligned component and system targets for function, cost, weight and investment
- Support creation of component specification, component DFMEA, and other technical design documents
- Work with the Design Studio and engineering team to resolve feasibility issues and to ensure designs are compatible with the assembly process and are serviceable
- Develop parametric design concepts and production designs in CATIA V5
- Interface with suppliers for manufacturing feasibility, validation, and other engineering activities as specified for the assigned commodity
- Bachelor of Science degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or equivalent
- Demonstrated experience in automotive body design and engineering specific system experience required
- High level of understanding of CATIA and/or NX, and ability to interpret CAE results and integrate recommendations into product designs
- Demonstrated knowledge and ability to integrate state−of−the−art design and manufacturing methods into product concepts and designs
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects with tight timing constraints
- Knowledge of relevant manufacturing processes and lightweight, recyclable and sustainable materials
Why we are special:
- The opportunity to rediscover mobility through innovative projects in the automotive industry!
- We want you to join us in thinking outside the box and constantly questioning the technological status quo – tailored training will help you to meet this challenge.
Your contact person:
Rücker Lypsa, S.L.U.
Ms. Doreen Mehlmann
Tel.: +49 (661) 6000-66864www.edag.de/en/karriere
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.