Data Scientist (m/f/d) Smart Factory
− Location: Fulda, München − Functional area: Production Solutions − Reference code: 18136707_HP
There is a bit of EDAG Production Solutions in almost every car. We are experts in general planning for factories and process improvement within the automotive industry. Join us with your passion and competence for technical challenges, because this is the reason for our success.
- Working in a team, developing innovative solutions for a wide range of specific smart factory applications
- Research and develop statistical learning models for data analysis and implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis
- Communicate results and ideas to key decision makers and extract huge volumes of data from multiple internal and external sources
- Employ sophisticated analytics programs, machine learning and statistical methods to prepare data for use in predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Thoroughly clean and prune data to discard irrelevant information and explore and examine data from a variety of angles to determine hidden weaknesses, trends and/or opportunities
- University degree in Computer Sciences Business Information Systems or an equivalent field
- Minimum 5 years of related experience in a data science or advanced analytics environment
- Practical experience with ETL, data processing, database programming and data analytic
- Extensive background in data mining and statistical analysis and able to understand various data structures and common methods in data transformation
- Excellent pattern recognition and predictive modeling skills and excellent knowledge and experience in data processing languages (e.g. SQL, Python, Spark, Map Reduce) and their application to solve challenging problems
Why we are special:
- You have the opportunity to work in different countries and cultures
- Short ways, directly connected with your colleagues and a small business based company culture
- You are an early bird or a late riser – start your day with a flexible working concept
As a part of EDAG Production Solutions you are working for the Top Employer Automotive. You will be working closely with our customer in global and exciting challenges around the engineering environment. You’ll expect to work in varied projects, have professional enhancements, familiar work experience, an attractive payment package and because of our multifaceted portfolio a safe employment.
Have we gained your interest? Then please apply at our online career page: www.edag−ps.de/karriere. We look forward to receive your application.
Your contact person:
EDAG Production Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Ms. Pauline Kasimir
Tel.: +49 (661) 6000-75637www.edag-ps.de/en/careers
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.