Quality Expert (m/f/d) Body Shop
− Location: China, Shanghai − Functional area: Production Solutions − Reference code: 18186002_HP
There is a bit of EDAG Production Solutions in almost every car. We are experts in general planning for factories and process improvement within the automotive industry. Join us with your passion and competence for technical challenges, because this is the reason for our success.
- Analysis and evaluation of all the elements of the body (mobile & fixed) and apply necessary corrections in body−assembly lines to reach and guarantee the required quality
- Management of claims through analysis, classification of claims, and remove claims through adjustments in facilities
- Evaluation of measurement reports and definition of corrective actions
- Tracking the action plan and achieving the action plan and the timing
- Countinuous reporting in internal forums on manager level (“Meisterbock” and “Pilothalle”)
- University Degree in Engineering studies or an equivalent field
- Minimum 1 year experience as quality expert body shop
- Knowledge of Quality Management procedures of several OEMs
- Profiency in english, german is a plus
- Attention to Detail, high Level of interlocution, customer Service orientation and full availability, both in time and geography
Why we are special:
- You have the opportunity to work in different countrys and cultures
- Short ways, directly connected with your colleagues and a small business based company culture
- Permanent contract – we plan a long−term development with you
As a part of EDAG Production Solutions you are working for the Top Employer Automotive. You will be working closely with our customer in global and exciting challenges around the engineering environment. You’ll expect to work in varied projects, have professional enhancements, familiar work experience, an attractive payment package and because of our multifaceted portfolio a safe employment.
Have we gained your interest? Then please apply at our online career page: www.edag−ps.de/karriere. We look forward to receive your application.
The publication period is over. You can no longer apply.
Your contact person:
EDAG Production Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Ms. Pauline Kasimir
Tel.: +49 (661) 6000-75637www.edag-ps.de/en/careers
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.