Masterand (m/f/d) IIoT
− Location: Fulda − Functional area: Production Solutions − Reference code: 19051404_HP
There is a bit of EDAG Production Solutions in almost every car. We are experts in general planning for factories and process improvement within the automotive industry. Join us with your passion and competence for technical challenges, because this is the reason for our success.
- Master thesis in the context of IIot (German or English)
- Researching in the field of IIoT incl. market analysis and a platform comparison
- Define potential use cases in the field IaaS and SaaS based on your research
- Derive guidance for further expansion of EDAG Smart Factory Portfolio
- University degree in Computer Sciences Business Information Systems or an equivalent field (e.g. Bachelor of Science)
- Ability to quickly explore and comprehend new concepts and Technologies and ideally basic knowledge of industrial automation technologies
- Interested in smart factory related topics like MES, Paperless Factory, Digital Twin, RFID etc.
- Technical knowledge of modern cloud web applications, Java or .NET stacks, database systems and microservice architectures would be an advantage
- Ideally knowledge of cloud IaaS and SaaS providers (e.g. Amazon, Google, Microsoft, etc.) and fluent in English, German would be an advantage
Why we are special:
- Short ways, directly connected with your colleagues and a small business based company culture
- You are an early bird or a late riser – start your day with a flexibel working concept
- You have the opportunity to work in different countrys and cultures
As a part of EDAG Production Solutions you are working for the Top Employer Automotive. You will be working closely with our customer in global and exciting challenges around the engineering environment. You’ll expect to work in varied projects, have professional enhancements, familiar work experience, an attractive payment package and because of our multifaceted portfolio a safe employment.
Have we gained your interest? Then please apply at our online career page: www.edag−ps.de/karriere. We look forward to receive your application.
*To improve legibility, references to persons or positions are not gender−specific. We would like to win you for the following position regardless of gender, age, nationality or religion.
The publication period is over. You can no longer apply.
Your contact person:
EDAG Production Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Ms. Rebecca Kapfer
Steinauer Str. 20
Tel.: +49 (661) 6000-25051www.edag-ps.de/en/careers
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.