IP and Console Design Engineer (m/f/d)
− Location: China, Shanghai − Functional area: EDAG Engineering and Design (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. − Reference code: 19531902_HP
There is a bit of EDAG in almost every car. We are experts in complete vehicle development and the optimisation of production facilities for the automotive industry. With some 8.000 employees at 60 locations in 17 countries, we offer our customers a full range of automotive−related engineering services, and help them to transform technology into emotion.
- Design of 3D models with CATIA V5 from the first concept to the final product according to functional, cost, quality, manufacturing and process requirements
- Responsible for Audi IP and console module construction development, proposals design and confirmation
- Audi IP and console 3D data & 2D drawing checking and review
- Audi IP and console 3D & 2D design specifications guiding and training e.g. guideline, checklist…etc
- Preparation of documentation, such as SSTS, material lists, 2D drawings, installation manuals, FMEA, VP, etc. according to customer or EDAG’s standard
- Bachelor − Mechanical Engineering, Master Degree in Automotive Engineering, Technician or relevant education, training, and/or work experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in Interior trim development/manufacture
- At least 2 Audi IP projects design experience
- Skilled to use CATIA V5
- Skilled in Audi IP and consoledevelopment processes and 3D & 2D design specifications
Why we are special:
- The opportunity to rediscover mobility through innovative projects in the automotive industry!
- We want you to join us in thinking outside the box and constantly questioning the technological status quo – tailored training will help you to meet this challenge.
- Interested in other countries and cultures? We offer worldwide job opportunities!
The publication period is over. You can no longer apply.
Your contact person:
EDAG Engineering GmbH
Ms. Doreen Mehlmann
Tel.: +49 (661) 6000-66864www.edag.de/en/karriere
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.