Aluminium Body Expert (m/f/d)
− Location: China, Shanghai − Functional area: EDAG Engineering and Design (Shanghai) Co., Ltd. − Reference code: 19532302_HP
There is a bit of EDAG in almost every car. We are experts in complete vehicle development and the optimisation of production facilities for the automotive industry. With some 8.000 employees at 60 locations in 17 countries, we offer our customers a full range of automotive−related engineering services, and help them to transform technology into emotion.
- Project execution: Technical review and proposals for the running projects
- Organization: Establish and improve the competence of the department
- Provide technical training regularly
- Break down job activities assigned by superior to team leaders or engineers, tracking working result
- Sales: Support sales for technical discussion, to collect proper technical information from customer
- Bachelor − Mechanical Engineering, Master Degree in Automotive Engineering, Technician or relevant education, training, and/or work experience
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in BIW or Closures development
- At least 2 complete project experience, especially Aluminium project
- Skilled to use CAD systems such as CATIA V5 and/or UNIGRAPHICS
- Knowledge of MS Office Software: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Why we are special:
- The opportunity to rediscover mobility through innovative projects in the automotive industry!
- We want you to join us in thinking outside the box and constantly questioning the technological status quo – tailored training will help you to meet this challenge.
- Interested in other countries and cultures? We offer worldwide job opportunities!
The publication period is over. You can no longer apply.
Your contact person:
EDAG Engineering GmbH
Ms. Doreen Mehlmann
Tel.: +49 (661) 6000-66864www.edag.de/en/karriere
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.