PLC programmer / Automation Technician (f/m)
− Location: Fulda − Functional area: Production Solutions − Reference code: 15590205_HP
There is a bit of EDAG Production Solutions in almost every car. We are experts in general planning for factories and process improvement within the automotive industry. Join us with your passion and competence for technical challenges, because this is the reason for our success.
- As an automation engineer (m/f), we offer you in our team the task that suits you perfectly − from one of the following areas:
- Self−responsible creation of innovative automation concepts based on industry 4.0 for the Smart Factory
- Visualization and development using HMI / SCADA Systems
- Hardware construction using CAE Systems
- Software development via PLC as well as virtual commissioning
- Independent commissioning and optimization of industrial plants
- Engineer, master or technician in the field of automation engineering / electrical engineering / mechatronics / computer science
- Initial practical experience in the field of automation technology in the automotive industry are desirable
- Ideally commissioning experience
- Knowledge of the application Siemens S7, WinCC or comparable applications as well as in the area of WinMOD are an Advantage
- Knowledge in the programming of high−level language is an advantage
Why we are special:
- Short ways, directly connected with your colleagues and a small business based company culture
- You are an early bird or a late riser – start your day with a flexibel working concept
- We celebrate our success with different employee events
As a part of EDAG Production Solutions you are working for the Top Employer Automotive. You will be working closely with our customer in global and exciting challenges around the engineering environment. You’ll expect to work in varied projects, have professional enhancements, familiar work experience, an attractive payment package and because of our multifaceted portfolio a safe employment.
Have we gained your interest? Then please apply at our online career page: www.edag−ps.de/karriere. We look forward to receive your application.
The publication period is over. You can no longer apply.
Your contact person:
EDAG Production Solutions GmbH & Co. KG
Ms. Rebecca Kapfer
Steinauer Str. 20
Tel.: +49 (661) 6000-25051www.edag-ps.de/en/careers
Passion for detail, state−of−the−art technology, and a constant focus on improvement: as an independent developer of the world's greatest automobile brands, our central interest is moving people − professionally, with new ideas, excellence in implementation, and on individual career paths.